This image is representative of the product and may not be the exact image of this product.
|PISA CPU Card w/Intel Core Duo/Core 2 Duo processor support with Intel 945GME & ICH7M, DDR2 up to 2GB, Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Mini-PCI, AC97 Audio, USB 2.0
DVI, LVDS, SATA and CompactFlash |
|Product Status: Active - Active products are produced on a regular manufacturing schedule and are actively supported products. Active products are not necessarily in stock in the USA. Lead time to ship date for Active products is typically stock to 15 business days ARO.|
Stock Status: Call
|COMMELL, the worldwide leader of Industrial SBC, introduced the PISA platform HS-872P based on Intel 945GME and ICH7M Chipset, which supports Intel CoreTM Duo / Core 2 Duo processor at 667 MHz FSB, it Provides up to 25% faster data transfer rate compared to the previous generation bus speed, DDR2 533/667 memory architecture in configurations of up to 2.0 GB RAM.
The new Intel« Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 provides incredible visual quality, versatile display options, The ICH7M integrated with Realtek 5.1-CH Audio. 18-bit Dual Channel LVDS & DVI interface.
The HS-872P comes with floppy, PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, UltraATA33 EIDE, 1 x RS232 & 1 x RS232/422/485, 2 x SATA with 150MB/s transfer rate.
Networking is provided by Intel 82573L Gigabit Ethernet. 4 x USB2.0 ports for 40X faster data transfer rate and backward compatible to support USB 1.1 devices, 1 x IrDA and GPIO interface. Peripherals also include Mini-PCI slot, the Mini-PCI slot is designed to accommodate the most power-hungry expansion card, e.g. Wi-Fi card.
Additionally, HS-872P is also equipped with CompactFlash Interface for easy use of any memory card.
- CPU: Intel CoreTM Duo / Core 2 Duo processor ( Merom ) @ 533 / 677 MHz FSB.
- Memory: One 240-pin DDR2 533/667MHz up to 2.0 GB.
- Chipset: Intel 945GME and ICH7M.
- VGA Interface: built-in Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 technology.
- LVDS interface: Onboard 18-bit Dual channel LVDS connector.
- DVI interface: Chrontel CH7307 DVI transmitter with 26-pin DVI interface
- Enhanced IDE: One UltraATA33 IDE interface supports up to 2 ATAPI Devices.
- Serial ATA: 2 x Serial ATA interface with 150 MB/s transfer rate.
- LAN Interface: 2 x Intel 82573L Gigabit Ethernet .
- Audio: Realtek ALC655 5.1 channel Audio.
- Solid State Disk: IDE supports 44-pin DiskOnModule . CompactFlash Type-II socket onboard
- GPIO interface: Onboard 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- Extended interface: 1 x Mini-PCI socket
- I/O ports: PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse , LPT , VGA , LAN , USB2.0 , Audio , DVI , IrDA
- Form Factor: Half-size PISA CPU Card
- CPU: Intel CoreTM Duo / Core 2 Duo processor ( Merom ) processor @ 533 / 667 MHz FSB
- Memory: 1 x DDR2 533/667 MHz SDRAM up to 2.0 GB
- Chipset: Intel 945GME & ICH7M
- Real Time Clock: Chipset integrated RTC with onboard lithium battery
- Watchdog Timer: Generates a system reset internal timer for 1min ~ 255 min
- Power Management: ACPI 1.0 compliant, supports power saving mode
- PCI Enhanced IDE: 1 x Ultra ATA33 IDE channel up to 2 ATAPI devices
- VGA Interface: Intel 945GM integrated GMA (Graphic Media Accelerator) 950 Technology
- Video Memory: Up to 224MB shared with system memory
- Serial ATA Interface: 2 x Serial ATA Interface with 150 MB/s transfer rate.
- Audio Interface: Realtek ALC655 5.1 channel Audio
- LAN Interface: 2 x Intel 82573L Gigabit Ethernet.( HS-872PDG2 Model only)
- Solid State Disk:
- IDE supports 44-pin DiskOnModule .
- CompactFlash Type-II on the rear .
- GPIO Interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit digital I/O interface
- Extend Interface: 1 x Mini-PCI socket
- External I/O Port: 2x RJ45 LAN port, 1x DB15 VGA port, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse ports,
- Internal I/O Port:
- 1 x RS232 & 1 x RS232/422/485, 1 x FDD, 1 x IrDA , 1 x LPT
- 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x Audio, 1 x CDIN , 1x DVI
- LVDS and LCD inverter connector .
- Power Requirement: +5V , +12V input & 5VSB Requirement
- Board Dimension: 185mm x 127 mm (L x W)
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 60C
If you are ordering a CPU within this configuration, the CPUs that are compatible with this SBC are out of standard production. The T7400 CPU under OEM order code LF80537GF0484M is available on a Special Order basis subject to a lead time of 4-8 weeks ARO.