This image is representative of the product and may not be the exact image of this product.
|Network digital signage player,10/100M LAN,2x USB,VGA/S-video/DVI/component output,Silver and black,RoHS|
|Product Status: Active - Active products are produced on a regular manufacturing schedule and are actively supported products. Active products are not necessarily in stock in the USA. Lead time to ship date for Active products is typically stock to 15 business days ARO.|
Stock Status: Call
|Get Quote ->
|iSignager 500A/ 510H is a RISC-based digital signage player solution. iSignager-500A/ 510H player allows content display up to 1920 x 1200 on the external device such as LCD TV, plasma, CRT TV & projector. With the bundled iSignager AdDesign software, your personalized advertisements or information can be displayed to the audiences any time any place.
- RISC-based architecture provides high stability and low power consumption.
- Fanless design with low noise.
- Content stored in CompactFlash disk or 2.5in. IDE HDD.
- Ability to connect display on full resolution via outputs S-video, DVI, VGA and Composite.
- Support Full HD (1080i/p) and output resolution up to 1920 x 1200.
- Support live video input.
- Network management and remote update content via LAN or Wireless LAN.
- Free bundle software iSignager AdDesign.
- Video Input:
- Composite: 1 x RCA
- DVI: VESA DVI-I connector x 1, up to 1920 x 1080 p @ 60Hz with the H/W scaler
- Content/Video Output:
- Analog VGA: D-sub 1-pin, up to 1920 x 1200
- S-Video: Mini-DIN 4 pin connector x 1
- Composite: RCA x 1
- Audio Input: 1 x Stereo audio with RCA connector L &R
- Audio Output:
- 1 x Stereo audio with RCA connector L &R
- 1x S/PDIF
- LAN: 1 x 10/100mBase-T
- Wireless: N/A
- USB: 2 x USB
- RS-232: 2 x RS-232
- HDD Drive Bay: 1 x 2.5in. IDE HDD bay
- SSD Drive Bay: 1 x CF Type II slot
- Construction Material:
- ABS+ PC Plastic (front panel)
- Heavy duty steel
- Dimensions: 187.2 x 133.7 x 46 mm
- Mounting: VESA 75 & 100
- Power Input: 12VDC power adapter, 90VAC~240VAC input @5~60Hz, 45W
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Operation Temparature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Net Weight: 1.2 KGS
- EMC/Safety: CE, FCC, UL