This image is representative of the product and may not be the exact image of this product.
|Half-size PISA onboard Intel Mobile Celeron 1.2GHz 256KB cache @400MHz FSB uFCPGA CPU with Intel 82852GM & ICH4, 1 GB DDR SDRAM, Gigabit Ethernetport, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x COM, 1 x Parallel, AC97 3D Audio, CompactFlash Interface, 8-bit Digital I/O, 24-bit Dual LVDS|
|Product Status: Active - Active products are produced on a regular manufacturing schedule and are actively supported products. Active products are not necessarily in stock in the USA. Lead time to ship date for Active products is typically stock to 15 business days ARO.|
Stock Status: Call
|COMMELL's Half-size PISA(PCI+ISA) platform HS-871P based on Intel 82852GM and 82801DB Chipset, which offers a highly integrated low power, high performance chipset solution that has been optimized to On-board Intel® Mobile Celeron® 1.2GHz processor. Meanwhile, the Low voltage and Ultra Low voltage version supports on HS-871P The low voltage and Ultra Low voltage version allows you operate the system in the most tough environment. The HS-871P supports high speed DDR266 memory providing maximum capacity 1GB, integrated graphics controller with Intel Extreme Graphics 2 dual independent displays , The integrated display controller comes with up to 64 MB of dynamic video memory allocation and Single- or Dual-channel LVDS panel support up to UXGA resolution.
The HS-871P comes with floppy, PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, 2 x RS232C, 1 x Printer port, UltraATA 100 EIDE and IrDA interface on-board, Networking is provided by Intel 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet LAN. 2 x USB2.0 ports for 40X faster data transfer rate and backward compatible to support USB 1.0 devices and AC97 3D Audio are also integrated. Additionally, HS-871P is also equipped with CompactFlash Interface for easily using any memory card.
The COMMELL HS-871P is designed to meet the needs of applications that require extraordinary computing performance, reliability and other tough environment with low power consumption processor, which also well supports with the Windows 2000/XP.
- CPU: Onboard Intel Mobile Celeron 1.2GHz 256KB cache @400MHz FSB uFCPGA CPU
- Memory: 1 x 184 pin DDR DIMMs support up to 1.0GB DDR 266 SDRAM.
- Chipset: Intel® 82852GM and 82801DB.
- VGA Interface: Intel Extreme Graphics 2 Technology.
- LVDS Interface: Dual channel 24-bit interface for LVDS.
- Enhanced IDE: dual Channels support 4 ATAPI devices up to Ultra DMA 33/66/100 mode with data transfer rate up to 100MB/s.
- LAN Interface: One 100Mbps/1Gbps Ethernet port by Intel 82540EM .
- Audio: Realtek ALC201A AC97 3D audio interface.
- USB: 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface with up to 480 Mbps of data transfer rate.
- I/O Ports: 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port, IrDA, FDD, PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports.
- Solid State Disk: On board CompactFlash Type-II socket.
- Digital I/O: Supports 8 bit digital I/O.
- Watchdog: Software configurable, 1s.....255s / 1ms.....255 ms.
- Form Factor:
Hall-size PISA-bus CPU Card / Slot PC with 32-bit PCI and 8/16-bit ISA bus interfaces
Onboard Intel Mobile Celeron 1.2GHz 256KB cache @400MHz FSB uFCPGA CPU
1x184 pin DDR DIMMs to support up to 1.0GB DDR266 SDRAM
Intel 82852GM & ICH4
- Watchdog Timer:
256-level generates system reset programmable watchdog timer
- Real Time Clock:
Intel ICH4 integrated RTC with onboard lithium battery
- Power Management:
ACPI 1.0 compliant, supports power saving mode with ATX PSU, RTC alarm, Software shutdown, Wake on LAN
- PCI Enhanced IDE:
Supports two IDE channels & up to four IDE drivers Supports ˇ§Ultra DMA 33/66/100
- VGA Interface:
Intel 82852GM GMCH built-in 256bit 2D/3D VGA controller, Dynamic video memory up to 64MB, Supports one external D-sub 15-pin connector & one internal 2x8-pin header
Supports up to 24-bit Dual LVDS TFT LCD panel Inverter connector on board
- LAN Interface:
Intel 82540EM 1Gbps LAN.
- Audio Interface:
Intel ICH4 built-in AC97 3D audio controller with ALC201A
- Multi-I/O Port:
1 Floppy connector, 1 Printer port, 2 RS232 port, 1 SIR connector, 2 USB 2.01 Y-type cable to support PS2 Keyboard & PS2 mouse, 1 AT keyboard connector
- Solid State Disk:
Onboard Compact Flash Type-II socket
+5V & +12V DC input from backplane. Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 60oC (32 ~ 140oF)