This image is representative of the product and may not be the exact image of this product.
|Manufacturer: ICP DAS|
|1 Port Fiber Optic, 1 Port 10/100M RJ 45 Connector, Multi Mode, ST connector, Plastic Case|
|Product Status: Active - Active products are produced on a regular manufacturing schedule and are actively supported products. Active products are not necessarily in stock in the USA. Lead time to ship date for Active products is typically stock to 15 business days ARO.|
Stock Status: Call
|Get Quote ->
|The NS-200FT is an Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) to Fiber Optic (100Base-FX) converter. The Ethernet supports 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function.
The NS-200FT operates at either half or full duplex mode. In full duplex mode, range is 2km with 62.5/ 125µm fiber cables; in half duplex mode, range is 412m with 62.5/ 125µm fiber cables.
It contains "soft start" function with overload protection, high-low voltage protection.
The width of the NS-200FT is just 32.30 mm, so it can be used where space is important.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Ethernet supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports +10~+30Vdc voltage
- Supports operating temperatures from 0°C ~ +70°C
- DIN rail mount for industrial usage
- Compatibility: IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
- Interface: 10/100 Base-T and 100 Base-FT
- Ethernet Port: 10/100 Mbps x 1
- Fiber Optic Port: 100 Mbps x 1
- Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
- ESD Protection:
- 4KV Contact Discharge
- 4KV Air-Gap Discharge
- Fiber Optic Transmission distance:
- Multi mode fiber:50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140 µm
- Multi mode fiber,412 m for half duplex, 2 km
- Ethernet Cables:
- 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- 100 Base-T (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +85°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 32.30 x 99.00 x 77.50 mm (W x H x D)
- Power requirements: 10 to 30Vdc (Removable Terminal Block)
- Power consumption: 0.12A@24Vdc (+/- 5%, arrowed)