This image is representative of the product and may not be the exact image of this product.
|Manufacturer: Aegis micro|
|8 video & 1 audio channel DVR with Remote Server, 160GB HDD|
|Product Status: Active - Active products are produced on a regular manufacturing schedule and are actively supported products. Active products are not necessarily in stock in the USA. Lead time to ship date for Active products is typically stock to 15 business days ARO.|
Stock Status: Call
|Get Quote ->
- Video & audio live surveillance
- Linux system, no virus and system crash concern
- Simple and smart operation with IR remote control
- Up to 30 fps on each camera for local monitoring
- Adjustable recording quality for each camera
- Two-way audio transmission
- 1 / 4 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 split-screen display.
- Control well known brand PTZ Cameras
- Different PTZ devices can work on same serial bus NEW !
- System log and Operation log support NEW !
- Record / display / playback simultaneously
- Remote live monitoring and playback from PC browser
- High video quality and low data rate
- Multiple video compression engines: MPEG4, H.263, JPEG, M-JPEG
- Recording & Playback
- Water mark to prevent fraud image modification
- Adjustable recording rates and resolution for each camera NEW !
- Motion detection / Alarm trigger / Cyclic / Schedule / Weight recording
- Pre-motion or pre-alarm and post-motion or post-alarm recording
- Adjustable recording frame rates when motion or alarm was triggered NEW !
- Brightness and color adjustment during playback NEW !
- Digital Zoom-in during playback NEW !
- Thumbnail browsing support NEW !
- Bookmark function support NEW !
- Searching by time, day, motion, events or alarm log
- SCSI/USB/IDE RAID and NAS storage system support
- Alarm function
- System audio alarm warns when alarm is triggered
- System automatically displays corresponding enlarged image when alarm is triggered
- Snapshot images through E-mail or FTP server when alarm is triggered
- Voice call alert notification
- Embedded GPI/O for alarm control
- Browser-based, no remote viewing software needed
- Access prohibition for pre-defined hosts through IP network NEW !
- Dynamic IP support for Internet access
- Direct Dial-up available and Low-bandwidth support
- Easy to use
- non-Windows embedded Linux system
- Easy configuration via local keyboard, IR Control, Home Page or Mouse
- Standard web browser as the client application
- Supports HTML file upload for home page customization
- Supports FTP Server upload for customization
- Support backup configuration file NEW !
- Support POS / ATM integration NEW !