This image is representative of the product and may not be the exact image of this product.
|Manufacturer: ICP DAS|
|Web-based Ethernet I/O module with 6 points of Power Relay Output and 6 points of Isolated Digital Input|
|Product Status: Active - Active products are produced on a regular manufacturing schedule and are actively supported products. Active products are not necessarily in stock in the USA. Lead time to ship date for Active products is typically stock to 15 business days ARO.|
Stock Status: Call
|Get Quote ->
|The ET-7060, a web-based Ethernet I/O module, features a built-in web server, which allows configuration, I/O monitoring and I/O control by simply using a regular web browser. Besides, with the web HMI function, no more programming or HTML skills are needed; creating dynamic and attractive web pages for I/O monitoring and I/O control would be fun to engineers ever after. The ET-7060 offers easily and safely access for users from anytime and anywhere! In addition, the ET-7060 also supports Modbus/TCP protocol that makes perfect integration for ET-7060 to SCADA software.
The ET-7060 provides 6 power relay (form A) output and 6 isolated wet contact (sink, source type) digital input channels. Each power relay supports contact rating as 5A@250Vac or 5A@30Vdc and each digital input channel supports counter input (32 bits and 500Hz max.)
- CPU: 80186 CPU (80MHz)
- SRAM: 512K Bytes
- Flash Memory: 512K Bytes
- EEPROM: 16K Bytes
- Dual Watchdog: Yes
- Ethernet Port:
- 10 / 100 Base TX (With Link, Activity LED Indicator)
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Relay Output:
- Output Channels: 6
- Output Type: Power Relay, Form A (SPST N.O.)
- Operating Voltage Range: 250 Vac / 30Vdc
- Max. Load Current: 5.0A/channel at 25 °C
- Operate Time: 6ms
- Release Time: 3ms
- Electrical Life ( Resistive load ):
- 5A 250Vac 30,000 ops (10 ops/minute) at 75°C.
- 5A 30Vdc 70,000 ops (10 ops/minute) at 75°C.
- 5A 250Vac/30Vdc 6,000 ops.
- 3A 250Vac/30Vdc 100,000 ops.
- Mechanical Life: 20,000,000 ops. at no load (300 ops./minute).
- Digital Input:
- Input Channels: 6
- Input Type: Wet Contact (Sink, Source)
- On Voltage Level: +10Vdc to 50Vdc
- Off Voltage Level: +4Vdc max.
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Max. Count: 4,294,967,285 (32 bits)
- Max. Input Frequency : 500Hz
- Min. Pulse Width: 1 ms
- Over-Voltage Protection: +70Vdc
- 2 Way Isolation:
- Ethernet: 1500 Vrms
- DI: 3750 Vrms
- Relay Output: 3000 Vrms
- Din Rail Mount: Yes
- Wall Mount: Yes
- Power Requirements:
- Protection: Power reverse polarity protection
- Required Supply Voltage: +10Vdc to 30Vdc (non-regulated)
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Power Consumption: 0.12A/24Vdc Max.
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ +75 °C
- Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +80 °C
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Dimensions( W x H x D): 123 mm x 72 mm x 33 mm